Advertisement

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Down and Down

im here again..
although make a promises not to touch blog again..
and yet..
i cant control myself
too many fucking things have happen
i am so damn fuckingly need a damn break..
i feel like wanted to quit it all
and yet...
pressure that everyone..
EVERYONE
giving me
force me to continue..
did i still have the energy..
how much it still left?
T.T


i desperately wanted to go home badly this week
same to my mum, who call me almost everyday
wanted me to go home..
something happen in home..
maybe that's why she need me there?
keep calling me back no matter what..
but i still resist wanted to stay here to settle my assignment
but in the end, i end up doing nothing for the past two day...

oh gosh...
i am so damn in dilemma
what should i do...
it had been a shit weekend
Christmas is totally shit
i don't have the feeling to celebrate
even if i have celebrated it the previous day
i feel so damn guilty for doing so..
i am such a fucking retarded bitch..
some one save me from being so...
T.T

what a fucking year..
what a fucking day
what a fucking life i have...
everything they promises are just a bullshit
i hate it..
i hate it deep to the core...



give me motivation
give me support
so that
i wont fell down

No comments: