Advertisement

Friday, December 4, 2009

short blog

money flow out fast..
i had spend lots of money this week..
i eat like a king!!
is time to control my budget..

started to think back.
is it my fault for the ignorance?
i just don't understand why..
I'm a Bad Bad Girl...

i never hate you
if i really hate you
i hate myself more than hating you..

people that didn't know..
will never understand
just like i never understand you
so i will never know what you want..
i keep on forcing other to accept what i want
and never consider
what actually other's want what..
being selfish can protect and satisfy yourself
but it will hurt others
just like if there is an in,
there surly have an out..

i want other to know about me
but i never get know to other
is this the reason of the ignorance of you?
i never keep secret
i talked without think twice
is this the reason you avoiding me?
i keep on talking bad bout you
i stabbed your back
is this the reason you hate me?



i never wanted anyone to concern bout me
i just shared out what i feel
and what i want only
i never beg for more
as long as you are happy
than it is more than enough

No comments: