Advertisement

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

failed

at the end..
i failed again..
just like what happen yesterday
I'm not aiming to be a perfectionism..
but
the effort which i put on..
seems like being throw into the dustbin...
mind feel so blank yet so full...
i cant remember any single things...
so sad..
i can feel the pain deep inside..
why should we live life for study everyday?
i really afraid of the word FAIL
ever since i came here..


too much unsolved problem..
can i settle it all?
too much conflict..
will it end?
too many people hurts..
will it recover?

on the way back home,
i saw lots of people celebrating their days..
next to my house,
i saw them happily playing with friends
and i wonder..
if i am here, would anyone came to me?


finally i can get into sleep without worries for a night..
assignment and test
making me sleepless this few days..

i wanted to get into sleep right now...
i don't want to think of all those things that burden me..
let me rest in peace for a night...
and tomorrow..
life goes on~~
night bloggie..

CS~ing everyday
killing people making me feeling so alive
XD

No comments: