Advertisement

Friday, December 11, 2009

Joy of Christmas

recently,
i had a very hard time..
maybe is the effect of thinking too much..
or maybe is the effect of doing too many bad stuff..
treating other badly making me feeling so guilty..

just today..
i receive a present from my house mate..
this present really mean a lot for me...
especially during this time..
nearly burst into tear when i saw the notes..
i feel so warm..
i don't know what is the true meaning behind Christmas...
but for me
it mean accepting, giving and forgiving..

accepting..
everything of you..
the bad and good of you
look at other perceptions,
maybe i can see through something different from you

giving..
give all out for you..
try as hard as possible to help you
maybe sometime,
you cant sense or felt that i had helped you before..
but at least
when you at the hard time,
i was there by your side before..
maybe some days,
you might forget...
but at least..
now, i think it worth for me to do so...

forgiving..
forgive all the things that you make me upset before..
forgive everything..
just forgive...
and
hopefully
our friendship
will last forever..

merry Christmas my dear friends..
i really appreciate everyone of you...
for the everything that you had done to me..
I LOVE YOU...



i love this
the first of my life time,
i receive something hand-make present..
some more is Christmas present^^





p/s: i value you too^^

1 comment:

perry*tpl said...

hey, so touch saw u write like tis.. jz nw oni discovered tis post as times past so long d.. i really dn knw it mean that much to u jz as i T.T sincerely, i did tis n present it to u guyz.. n i rl mean wat i m write on it. thx 4 ur appreciation+4giveness+acceptance!! i never mean to hurt u in the past so as in the future.. yin, u r so cute!! n rmb i'l oways luv u(^3^)