Advertisement

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

hated to talk...
tired to talk..
lazy to talk..

maybe i observe a lot of thing by keeping myself silent...
i learn a lot of things...
i realize a lot of things...

for them,
i realize that, i really invisible..
there are things that i requested before...
but because i am I..
therefore, a lot of things..
they wouldn't help at all....
but if other requested the same thing..
it wouldn't be the same..
people willing to even go to others house,
just to help them settle it..

maybe i have no value for them to do so..
maybe i not worth for people to do so..
by the way, i did not requested people to come to my house and fix my problem..
i can go to find you..
but the rejecting message you gave to me..
make me realize
and wake up
it's cruel...

why people love to treated me in this way?
is this because i use this way to treating all of you?
i am also a human??~~
i also have feeling~~~
hurting me, you think the scar is not as deep as other girls out there?
because i does not look like a girl?
because i am not pretty/cute/attractive?
they form a gang with me but i am being isolated
from small till now still the same...

talk in group they included me inside
but when if there is something happen..
people won't call me if there is nothing important
i am the transportation..
just like sms~ing?
my phone had die since i came here...
did not have much purpose except for calling me go meeting
that's all...
even if i sms you..
you feel weird??!!

therefore..
i think i choose the right path by avoiding..
a change...
since I'm not so important,
i make no different in this society
多我一个不多,少我一个也不少。

they are happily laughing..
every question by me being ignored..
I've became more invisible
every comment by me,
easily unseen by others..

i have no intention
to blame anyone..
maybe i am the reason
that causes things that happen now...

by the way,
i need to say thank you to my housemates
they might don't know..
but they really lighten up my days these few days...
love you all~~~



the more i wanted it..
the more it get away from me..

No comments: