Advertisement

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Avoiding

i changed my blog link..
this few days will be the hard time for me i guess..
i need to re-looked back of what actually is me..
until I'll be able to calm down and smile back..
i will change back my blog link

too many people reading..
i mean too many people that i concern is reading...
maybe i don't want them to think that i am insane or what..
or seeking for others care and attention?
i don't know??!!!
i have adapted posting my stuff at here,
so i have no choice but just change blog link..


when i remain silent,
there is a lot of time, i bared hard to hold my tears not to flow out..
just feel wanna cry anytime..
for them, i maybe thinking too much and this is self bring problem..
but i just don't know why i will feel like this...

i spend lots of money recently
feeling so damn fun spending money...
the moment i can concentrate looking at those unliving material and
forget bout others things...

i change my bed location to the living room..
maybe i afraid of talking to people
afraid that i will hurt them..
or
i afraid that they will see me in tears..
alone sleeping at this big living room
remind me of my room back then..
a place where i can lock myself and cry alone...

i really afraid
afraid that people will know..
afraid that i will losing something which i treasure..
everything seems to be very far away from me..
leaving me~~~

and
still the same..
i cant helped myself to cry in front of laptop again...
headache~ing

I'm searching for a reason
to ignore
to avoid
to get away
from you

No comments: