Advertisement

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Double Faced

what i can say?
ever since i know you
i already know you are this type of people..
but i just bared it and continue my life
without you disturbing mine
and i disturbing you..
but i never thought that you will really go and talk bad behind me
while in front of me..
you acted like an angel..
treating all my friend so damn good..
i really don't understand what is your problem..
other's people say that they did not understand you
but i don't feel like that..
every single move of you
is like under my prediction..
just waiting it to happen only..
maybe starting from now onward..
i will never trusted you again...
just do whatever thing you like..


and you
what the fuck wrong happen to you!!!
i never step on the fucking back tail of you
did not even throw any shit in front of you
and you keep on showing me this kind of fucking assie face?
what the fuck!!
sorry..
i cant help myself from saying all this things..
a lot of thing you done to me..
i did not even say or complain a words..
i can be said as a very considerate human for you already..
letting you own all the things which i have part to share..
the thing i hated so much.. i even let you do
and now..
you stepping my on head even further..
you are such a fucking asshole..
yea you are a good people, everyone love you more than me...
i know i know..
and i am the bad people complaining at here...
fuck!!


No comments: