Advertisement

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

personality?

today,
went for management studies class..
teacher seems in a very good mood today, different from the previous days..
she talked a lot.. and everyone in the class happily laughing with each others...
she point out a question, making me in deep thinking...
what actually is your personality?
she asked all of us to go home and take personality test..
i wonder,
me myself cant understand myself..
how am i going to answer all those question about me?

listening to a songs
Yellow by Coldplay..
the starting of the song is something like this,
Look at the stars, Look how the shine for you...
I'm looking at the star everyday..
will there be a star shine for me when i left?
will there be a place for me?
i wanted to make something, before i left this world..
so that,
i will be remember as ME
not as some one else...
and still, talk is forever easier than doing so...

I've been thinking when will i going to change back my old account
maybe~~~
until i be able to control my emotion
and tear wont flow out easily..
count up until now..
4times...

No comments: