Advertisement

Saturday, December 12, 2009

I Miss Diamond Bay?

as time pass..
i've been staying here for more than 2 weeks...
maybe is been too long i never chat with my mum..
yesterday, when i called back..
she tell me that,
i nearly will never see her in life again..
she fall sick and fainted at the bathroom for hours till she wake up her own...
and no one realize that,
maybe because of my brothers and father that hate to stick at house..
making my mother feel lonely all the times..
i really don't know what i can do or said to you through phone..
but
Take Care..

i never stayed at here for such a long period..
it was fun
and tiring...
everything have to be settle by own..
but i still need accompany by my friends..
every weekend will be the nightmare..
starting assignment~ing unstop
will the work can be settle by time??..
everyone worked so damn hard just to finish the job..
unfair?
or is me who did not really believe in other's capability?

staying at here,
really tiring..
have to live together with the sound of alarm clock that wake me up every morning..
nightmare..
everyday have to force myself thinking of those
unfinished works..
unwashed cloths..
i wanted to sleep without disturb from anythings~~
T.T

i just miss my home
miss my bed
miss my pillows
miss my blanket
miss my TV
missing every single things

I Miss Diamond Bay



I Miss SS~ing at my home
I Miss The Old Me



Suddenly I Miss U so much><
Take Care
see you soon if possible



I Miss SS~ing at FastFood Shop
I Miss Those days~
where i need not have to worried bout the fucking homework



I Miss going Lepak~ing
although i did not do that frequently



taking a deep breath
and continue the work^^



the reason of ignorance of her
is because
she is afraid that she will fell in love with her?

No comments: