Advertisement

Monday, December 14, 2009

i am human

haih~~
too many incident happen recently
making me hard to get to sleep right now
I'm trying to make my eye tired,
so i can easily went to sleep without thinking so much....
afraid that, i will think too far away..
even now,
I'm thinking far away,
can't help myself to go out and cry...
i am so damn sad..

friends ask me what happen,
but i cant explain to them in word..
it was like, not their problem,
why should i tell them..

sleeping in worried making me nervous everyday..
even going out,
i will think of lots of things..
too many things to concern...

i wander why people love to link me with others....
there forever going to me and some one else..
and there is no me...
if others are not existed, means I'm not invisible in others people eye...
will there be a people will remember me because of me
and not because of others..

TT
sad
pain within my heart
when will it gone...

for your information,
i am also a human...

No comments: