Advertisement

Sunday, December 13, 2009

same? different?

the moment when you felt you done something right..
that actually is the moment you make a big mistake of your life

I've done a lot of mistake every single days as i live on
the problem is,
the mistake that I've done,
i will not face it..
the reason of my ignorance to face this maybe because i am afraid
afraid of being rejected
humiliating..

i've try to do all my best as i could..
but i still cant control my anger and my attitude...
making everyone around me feeling so uncomfortable with me,
and the result?
misunderstood occured..
maybe this one
can wake me up..
a lesson to me,
dont throwing out shit anytime as i like..
everyone have a feeling..

therefore,
between you and me..
maybe the very next day, we will talked again..
but for sure is,
it will never going to be the same again...

the guiltiness within me,
telling me to control myself
so
you will not get hurt by me
again..


life is not been that easy,
everyone worked so hard..
just to survive in this society..
im just wandering,
how come there are some still can enjoy while other have to suffer for them?
life is never been fair..
but if the life is getting fair, will we appreciate it?

just like i enjoy sleeping so much..
because i work hard to sleep
just to get into a good and long sleep without any disturbances..
people back then does not know..
i really worked hard..
worked so damn hard to be still standing at here...
although the result were not so good as other expected..
but at least,
i enjoy the process..
this will be the 4 years life of me starting from now..
maybe it will be a disasterious life ever..
but in future,
it will be a great experience and memories

keep it up KOK WAI YIN...

No comments: