Advertisement

Monday, December 7, 2009

i hate this

hate to see this
hate to heard this
hate to feel this
hate it
hate it

i hate it..
just hate for whatever things that happen recently
when think back
i feel that i was such a jerk, keep shitting.. fucking around..
i am so superb-extremely bad!!

everything start from me..
i am the one who influence other to do bad things..
i am the one who make other to it..
making everyone feel so damn awkward


i just hate the way i am...
i hate
i jealous
i angry
i am fukerlism..

this is so damn funny~~
i am the one who start it..
but i am blogging bout this everyday
whining bout this..

i hope this semester end quickly end..
ahhh...
i am so damn tired and i have so many shit inside my heart that did not dare to speak out
i wanna some one to scold me
tell me that i am a jerk
i had done wrong
please don't support or back up me
for everything that I've done...


the best moment is
when i said nothing at all...
this will be the
best solution...

No comments: