Advertisement

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

DONE!!~~

just finished settle my assignment..
feel a little bit relieved..
and feel a little bit of fresh air flowing through my lung..

this post is just for fun..
to motivate me not to went even further
if not im going to nut soon...

too many negatively thought of mine..
typed lot of things which might hurts other if they read it...
i apologize for that...
maybe this will be the last one...
i won't think of it anymore...
i spend lot of time thinking of all this thing that wouldn't make any different toward my life..
i guess, i should start study harder
looking at notes maybe can help me distract all those thought away~~~



as for sure,
thing will not be the same again...

the melodies of lonely
keep repeating and repeating
and i love the way each time it played..
^^

try to remember..
i came with hope and dream
thinking of the hope making me smile again...
=]
yes!!
i succeeded!!~~
i want to GRADUATE~~


No comments: