Advertisement

Monday, December 14, 2009

...

i have no place to go except here...
i cant believe what i did just now..
i cant remember whether i get into sleep or not...
for sure..
i cried to sleep
wake up crying again...
I've try to motivate myself everyday..
but is getting harder and harder...
and i end up writing all this again...

yesterday,
i saw something flying at the sky
i thought i saw something wrong..
until she tell me, there is meteor shower occur this few days..
i only manage to see few,
one or two,
and my eye now in pain because of the light street...
cant believe that i sit alone and watch it for hour i guess...
should i make a wish?
i cant think of any wishes that i wants
maybe there is a lot of things that i wants..
so if wanna choose one between those,
i rather choose not to wish anythings
since my wishes never come true...
silly to believe in something which can never be reality...


i can feel the total loneliness when i was out there...
just now,
i think of doing thats again...
the things which i have put down two year ago..
came across to my mind again...


tonight is such a long long night~~~




it never happen,
everything is just a lied.

No comments: