Advertisement

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

sorry for did not update my blog..
it had been such a busy week for me...
i just finish two presentation in a row
for others..
it might not be the best of the best
but for me..
i think, our team have done The Best
thanks everyone for support...

2009..
the early year, were such a great moment..
until i celebrate my birthday..
the days went from up and down to the core
but sometime, the graph will up little bit...

overall...
i guess i am happy that i am still alive typing blog at here..
previous week, there really a thought of suicide..
life is terrible, horrible and blebleble..
hoho..

before i need to proceed to the brand new year of 2010~~
first of all
i need to apologize
to everyone
if i am too bossy
if i said something that accidentally hurt you
if i ignored you
if i do anything bad to you

and thank you
for accepting the change of mine
for be with me when i needed you
for hearing all my complaining
for still being my friend
for being a new friend of mine
for helping me when i really needed help
and just everything...
^^

yeah...
i need to congratz my friend
who found their new life
new love
and new friends..
(please don't forget me)

and for myself..
i just wish that..
i can be still alive till next year and on the very same day of today
writing a blog..
hahaha~~~

Happy New Year
thanks and keep support rejected
love you, love me



new year, new hairXD

No comments: