Advertisement

Saturday, July 4, 2009

week 5

argh.. this is the week 5 I've been here, the time past so fast..
too fast!!
the faster the time past, the nervous i am..
the assignment are going to be passed up soon, but none of us in my group make a effort or try to settle the assignment.. I'm not going to blame, because, the truth is we don't know how to do!!!
I've spending some time just now writing some of the assignment alone, as a draft at least.. but my house mate said to me that it is wrong for me to do that, because it seems that i did not respect my other group member.. it sounds like im not trusting them or what..
and I've done all this will be quite dangerous for me.. because if anything happen, people will just put the blame on me, if the score is low, people will just blame me..
she have her points, but if i did not do this draft, i guess, we forever will stuck in the introduction lines!!
well at least if I've done this draft, we can together take this as an example to our tutor to correct any mistake that had been done...
but still, i don't even know what am i doing..

finally i found a girl that same age with me, but other people seems to have a shock to know that the girl is older than other.. while when they know that i am older than them, they seems like ok with it..
some even told me that this is a face problem..
zzz!!
arghhhh.. now only i know i look so mature and old.. TT
but at least my mind is still young right?

i realize that i got problem in communicate with other, and the eye contact i make,
i feel that i am so damn arrogant.. I've become so snob!!
what the hell am i doing.. this is so not me..
but then, i end up being this type of human..
so i am really really super sorry to those who i accidentally hurt you..
friend tell me to just be myself and don't care what other people think of me..
this is what happen if i become myself, i will totally make people pissed off!!
im not that goodie type people...
i think i turned to some one who wish to gained attention from other..
turned to some one who wish to be popular among the group..
i need to control myself..







trying my best to study the subject that i dislike
trying my very best to understand what ever the lecturer and tutor teach
trying my very very best to stay awake for all lecture class
i guess the most hardest thing to be done is
revising for exam

studying foundation make me feel that i am studying remove class

No comments: