Advertisement

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

random random


well~~ sorry for those who hate my face, i just love to start with showing my 'cute face'..
because i wanted to see back how stupid i looked in future... hahaha


this is a table that given free by our house renter...
OMG he is so generous><
so good


haha!! me and my precious..

it is so unlucky to have me as owner.. because im not good at keeping my stuff clean and tidy.. maybe in a year or two, it will have scratches whole over its body, some keypad maybe cant be press at all...


this table really suit my precious..
haha
if u can see the wooden table that looked kind of messy beside it
yes.. no wrong and no doubt,
that is my table..
haha!!
thats why i wanna conquer this table also..
my table have not enough space for me to put anymore item
really have lots of rubbish..
i cant understand why other people can keep their thing so nice, so well organized


a birthday present!!
the only i receive...... after the cake...
XD
from an unexpected person..
make me a bit guilty receiving it...
but thanks a lots



sorrieeee... i know this picture is ugly,
but i still wanna upload it.. haha..
my two housemate..
thanks to two of them that willing to hear my crap everyday..


actually, i wanna share with you all in this pic is the sunset..
because i lazy to move,
so the motor seems to became the lead in this picture..
that day, the sunset is really beautiful...



me and my best friend motor!!
nothing special, snap for fun


do this looked nice?
erm.. im trying to learn to be a 'artistic' photographer..
still L license..
LEARNING IN PROGRESS

No comments: