Advertisement

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

when will it end??

tomorrow going to have an exam..
till now, I'm havent study anything,
all of the people i know really fight for it.....
i feel like I'm wasting my parent money at here...


somehow, i don't have the mood to continue it
maybe I'm too exhausted..
too tired of every single thing that I'm facing right now
i hate to see the sun rise
how i wish that the night will never end...





what the hell actually on my mind?
i found out that, i cant think rationally ever since I'm here..

I'm doing stupid act to hope my friend will look at me..
grabbing attention, maybe??
talking people bad things,
there is time,
I'm talking bout something that is not true
not related
no point

is this happen because of
I'm alone while actually I'm not
I'm thinking everything in a negative side..

people thought that i am very independent..
while actually I'm not
there are time i feel like give up,
give up everything....
the more i think if it, i feel suffocating...
i cant breath........



i just want to end this fast
and have a good sleep...



to my friend,
sorry for my bad behaviour..
sorry for complaining so many unnecessary thing in front of you
just ignore whatever thing i had say before

No comments: