Advertisement

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

i am friendly

last time i used to tease my friends
'you are over friendly, sometime friendly people can be hated by a lots of people'

i really started to believe that don't ever try to talk something bad bout people (actually is not bad, ermm gossip?) because, at the end, you yourself will end up becoming the type of people that you usually commented on..
did you get what i mean here???

OK forget bout it..
the main thing i wanna say is,
i becoming over friendly people? and some more is the type who talked a lot to unknown people..
like i know you for more than 10years

i used to say this to my friend.
but now, ended I'm being said by other people

erm.. if think back, sometimes..
the way i talked and acted is over creepy..
LOL???


excuses to protect me for being too friendly:

thanks to the 1st week of uni life,
1.i hate being alone,
2.i hate attend lecture classes like stupid where everyone have their friends and gang to sit together...

3.thanks also too all my friends,
i get to know of lots of friends,
my housemate degree friends (some marketing and BA students)
my best friend's friends ( foundation in differ stream)
my group mate friends, (foundation in differ stream)
one and two friend in my neighbourhood

sorry, I'm not trying to show off that i got lots of friends..
but then,
if last time, i wouldn't not do that..
i am a very superbly shy girl, where i only talk with unknown if my friends are around me.. if not, i will not even say hi...

4.thanks also to a friend who teach me a way to communicate with others when i first at here,
just smile to everyone...
humble and polite..


haha!!
my house mate said to me that i am over friendly..
i don't know how to describe it in english..
'hak yan zhang'

i tell myself that i will control myself,
but i cant...








at the end,
i want to appologize to my friend which i commented on her before..
keep on being friendly people..
good job!!
maybe you are the one who influenced me..
hahaha~~~~

No comments: