Advertisement

Saturday, July 11, 2009

expected too much

I've been expecting too much on this...
everyday, i keep wander myself standing at a place that my parents will proud of..
and then say bye bye to the place I'm staying right now...
say bye bye to the fucking rush assignment that not even have been solve for any single subject..
(i hate group work!!! VERY MUCH!!!!!)
i cant work in a group, because I'm a dictator, i wanted everything to follow in my way.. but lazy to do anything..

i don't know is my problem or my group member problem..
how come we cant solve any single assignment in a discussion which is in more than 3 hour periods???
i cant really understand what the hell are we doing on that time..
the deadline is near, exam is around the corner,
I'm not even study anything,
the assignment thing started to make me sweat!!

whatever stuff that i promised to do last time, seems undone..
i forget everything i promised and back to that relaxing life again...
escaping from homework and played every single days..
i wasted my 1 month time doing nothing..
zz!! i see a lot of people around me, fight for it.. but i sleep for it
wonder how I'm going to survive...

No comments: