Advertisement

Saturday, July 18, 2009

hate me, hate u

my friend tell me that
'no one will say thank you for whatever damn shit you have done
no one will appreciate your hard work'




you are just an idiot fucktard that act like you are so called 'clever'
but
in fact, you are nobody
a nobody that trying to be somebody
irritate every single people you've met




another you
you you you
are just lucky to be born 'pretty' or 'cute'
but at the end..
you think your cuteness will save you from everything?
erm.. maybe will..
because there is certain people might be crazy over the appearance of you
and
they never
NEVER!!! will care bout the ugly side of you
(steal line from my friend)

and the disadvantages of the ugly people like me....
based on my research from certain people

the quiet type:
will end up become a 'slave' to the pretty one
or will end up hiding around the corner where no one will notice you

the noisy type:
you will have lots of friends
but
if over the limitation, the outsider or the 'pretty' type will say bad thing bout you
'hiao po'

the average one:
this is too random, cant comment much on it..

according to my ex-workmate, mostly the not so pretty girl will end up become a 'slave' to the pretty one..
huh!!
according to a Q&A session with a guy, between a ugly and a pretty
he will choose to be friend with the pretty first..


the most dangerous animal in this planet is girl, woman, lady
because of jealousy,
there started the war....
war of gossiping,
war of backstabbing
war of stealing attention
war of comparing
(my opinion only.. don't sue me for this phrase)

but of course not every pretty girl are that bad.......
there are good type..
depends on how you see..
how come everyone is talking bout the pretty girl???
handsome guy don't have the topic??




well i think,
we don't have the right to do any judgement on people whether they are good or bad...
everything is depend on how you make a perception on it,
and different people might have different type of view


me myself have too many bad habit that I'm trying to fix it...
(i hate myself for being me)
(but im love myself for meeting all of you)

hate is always surround us,
we remember the hate, and the love will slowly leave us
and you never going to be learn to accept the people you hate

if,
we open our heart a little bit,
just accept that and understand them(might be hard)
wont it be a happier world?
peace!!

(im lost, dont know what am i typing through the half way)

No comments: