Advertisement

Sunday, July 26, 2009

i hate crocodile

my thinking is so damn x matured
all i know is teasing other, commenting other.
but i never looked myself deeply into the mirror..

did i make u upset
sorry



i hate it actually,
to become a crocodile
taking advantage on others.
and yet, i becoming into this kind of people..
at the hometown,
i rely on other to fetch me out..
I'm scared of dark? she wouldn't scare?
at school,
i rely on other on my homework which are not related with them..
i scare of failing? they wouldn't scare?
homework,
i need someone to help me, he cycle from far, he never scared?

i hate myself for turning into this kind of human
i don't want transform into a crocodile

I'm just a selfish jerk after all

i becoming more n more tired to be independent
there are time, i wish there is a person who done all the stupid job for me..


i did not pampered anyone..
i just don't want to make people have a bad feeling toward me
i apologize,
if i croc you..



shyuan tell me
'inner beauty is the thing that matter'

No comments: