Advertisement

Monday, July 27, 2009

messy

my life is messy
my table is messy
my notes are messy
my room are messy
my cupboard is messy
all about me is messy

people asked me,
can u search back your thing in such a mess up room/table/cupboard..
what i can say is
depends.. haha.. what more i can do..
I'm bad in managing my time.. sure don't have time to clean up or tidy up my stuff...
plus.. I'm not the hardworking type
i can be hardworking!!
but for only one or two day..

my mum and dad was hoping that i will change after i come here,
but then, i think the condition becoming more worst..
maybe my mum is not here to tidy up for me,
so it becoming more and more messy!!!
wahahahaha!!
sorry for disappointed u mum


I'm sorry, i cannot change,
I'm living in messy for nearly two decade..
I'm lazy for more than two decade also..
although I'm jealous of my housemate tidy room n their note is so neat..
but

sorry, i don't know how to conclude this..
hahaha!!!
that all...

(realize that i blog a lot this few days)

No comments: