Advertisement

Friday, July 31, 2009

its 7.++a.m
first in my life time, i spend so much time on it to do...
feel so proud to myself for be able to finish 2 reports!! each have at least more than 8 pages..
still then,
have to say thanks you a lot to some of my group member..
i use the some word, because not everyone is participating in doing this assignment..
throughout this process, i learn a lot of thing...
i learn that in this world, there is people who thought can gain all the benefit or achievement without giving any effort.
oh yea, you are totally damn wrong to think that I'm a good people..
thanks to all my supportive classmate and my other group members,
i decided to report this case up...
maybe this will not affect anything to your mark and you may hate me forever..
but when all of us are doing assignment till the morning for two days,
twisting our brain...
accompany me for the whole process..
what the hell are you doing? sleeping? enjoying playing online game or chit chatting with your friends?

blame me for not informed you or instruct you what to do and how to do?
please wake up you idiot..
if you really concern bout it?
you need me to come and beg you everyday to come and do assignment?
cant you come and ask me the progress of it?
not even once you asked..
even if you asked, also is me the one who started the question 1st...

i really really sick facing you...
even there is still other members in the group did not put many effort..
but at least they concern and helped me...
fuck
cant believe i typed that long for you two..
really a waste of time..
but this is just to keep me awake, so that i wont feel sleepy...






thank you:
Eugene, JiaMing, HockSan, WoeiChyuan..(supportive classmate)
gowri, Jay, Darren, KarYan(supportive group member)
BF and her team(for the info)



by the way, i will blog it out next post whether i will really report it or not
(deep in my heart, i feel guilty)

No comments: