Advertisement

Tuesday, July 28, 2009


another picture is added.. just for shyuan




time flies,
you online, i online
we seems don't have anything to chat..
not like last time..

hi, how are you
when you come back?
take care
bye


we haven't see each other for so long
too long as i can remember..
i guess whenever you back,
you will see the different me
that what you tell me each time we meet

i feel lazier to communicate with people..
lazy to type thing at msn
lazy to click a mouse
lazy to press my phone
all the thing i expected seems going inversely of it..

after come back from my home..
i feel lazier and lazier to continue,
really feel harder to breath..
why it is getting harder and harder
tired and more tired

thx to my mum who bought me a knife
suddenly i have a feeling to kill myself at here,
seriously, i do thought of doing this these few days
at least i wont dirty my home..
to end it all



just two simple word for my friend
take care

p/s: if i really dead, please burnt me... and throw my ashes to the sea...

No comments: