Advertisement

Thursday, July 16, 2009

am i weird?

at this moment,
how i wish that shin chan will transform to PooPooMan to save me

too many thing had happened,
is getting revealed, people may find out that actually i am not as good as i looked in reality
please don't take my blog post and compare it with me in the reality world
I'm not saying that I'm not real in reality

it is just that whatever thing that i write is based on the feeling i have during that day..
and it is PAST TENSE




no one really care at here..
you famous, or successful
people jealous
you drop down,
people laugh at you

trying hard to keep myself in low profile everyday,
but end up, the outcome of it..
it is not like what i had expected..
i miss those day where i can crap my heart out
and there is my bunch of best friend with me, laughing till the tear drops!!!


i don't know i had hurt how many people feeling at here,
different people from different country need to have a different type of communication skill?
i cant understand why i cant do that with them like i do with other people

am i weird?
love to ask this question to my friends
yea!! I'm totally a weirdo with my emotional changing..
haha.. i scare off some people at here,
they thought I'm angry with them,
dont worry, I'm not angry.....
I'm not upset...........
I'm just
EMO~ing
lol
XD





i miss my home
i miss my mum n dad
i miss my bed
i miss my pillow
i miss PL
i miss my tv
i miss my ego
i miss anson
i miss my bobby
i miss those day where food is prepare whenever i wake up
i miss everything back then but not now..
i guess this is what everyone going through right now...

No comments: