Advertisement

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

relieve

the only thing that i can say is
i feel so relieve.............
after talking to my friend
although talk crap, but at least she listen.....


in this world,
i think very less people can make me really laugh out loud or smile
not only that,
it is very hard to find some one who really want to listen to me
it is really hard for me to find someone for me to talk to

a lot of people which i talked to
but that is not the type of talk i want
a lot of people really make me laugh..
but that is not the type of laugh that i mean..

a simple talk, only need to borrow your ears,
just listen to whatever thing i want to said
a laughter that can relieve my pain, my stress, my sadness.......
a moment of laugh that can make me forget bout all the negative thought

people say blog can help reduce your unhappiness level,
but at the end.. i realize,
whatever unhappy stuff you write here
it did not help much
if compare to talking with some one





i love my bloggie song
listen to it

No comments: