Advertisement

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I am Lazy

Aaaaaa
I'm trying my best to concentrate on my programming studies..
it feel so easy and yet,
there is lots of minor little tiny mistake can lead to ERROR~~~~
nothing will pop out..
more worst than web page design..
but..
i still thought that this subject is the easiest of all
ngek ngek..
maybe this is the reason of why i still procrastinate..
procrastinate is just an excuses to admit that I'm lazy~~~

i think I'm started to feeling much more better now..
huhuhu..
thanks god..
i don't wanna end up spending my days in the toilet when i get back to studies..
plus..
i also don't wanna fart inside the class
XP
cant wait to went back there..
staying at home whole days making my head feel so dizzy...




it is far better to be feared than loved

No comments: