Advertisement

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Blank It

Jealousy again..
huh..
I'm really an evil green monster...
i envy of U
although u may look simple in front of others..
but U look so shine in front of me..
i wonder how u can make it..
everything bad that happen will be turn to a good ending..
even when U failed..
u manage to make ended beautifully..
I envy of U
on how u bring yourself so well in this world..
the more U critics bout yourself make me feel that i even worst than that...

I'm totally envy of the life people living in drama..
hate it when realize that it look so perfect...
beautiful people running everywhere at there...
life can be as easy as ABC
even when there is any problem occur...
'God' seems helping them...
Being popular sound so interesting..
being together with the popular sound even more..
being the important in everyone mind seems so interesting..
everything bout U which sound so simple
but ended up,
having a life that everyone wish to have it..
DRAMA...


recently lots of things happen..
all the thing happen trying to distract my attention away..
i need to really focus of what i want now..
too many choices and influences which i hardly can reject but just to follow deep inside my heart..

everything happen
and
everything that i heard and see,
will just drove my away from the path I'm walking now..

I'm hunger for everything..
i wanted to taste all of it
i wanted to experience all those feeling of being at the spots with them...
i just want it all
although, i did not have those capabilities to make things right when it is right beside me..

lots of question started to pop out one by one...
I'm confuse with what i want
and what i really want...
keep on thinking this things over and over again..
i try to forget bout it...
but i ended up in my imagination world again..
where everything run perfectly just for me..
and when i wake up...
aik!!
problem become more headache...

things getting worse as each day exchanges..
even when i closed up my eyes..
i think of to be there...
i think of everything which seems to be impossible..
i dream of something which i cant never able to achieve...
maybe I'm hoping too much of myself in this short life of mine...

till now,
i cant escape from my imagination world..
i really need to blank my mind..
for a second perhaps?


the star crying in darkness...
i do hope
i can hear it's sound
i do hope
U can feel my existance

No comments: