Advertisement

Monday, March 15, 2010

One Post

halo bloggie and me..
is been a week i abandon you...
actually lots of thing twisting in my mind..
im trying to solve the question one by one or maybe forget it perhaps??

forget it by listening to music
and of course,
drama~ing

song I'm listening recently including
  • 刘力扬-礼物 and etc
  • 农夫 - O'FAMA [Album's name]
  • 熊宝贝乐团 - 年年 [Album's name]
刘力扬
oh yea..
i start to in love with her voice..
and her song's is fabulous..
nice song for K'oke~ing


in love with all the church carol..
maybe thanks to a little boy i discover from youtube..
Andrew Johnston...
his voice is so angelic..
every time he sing...
tears really drop from my eye...
T.T

i read some blog of my friends..
some of them wrote lots of theoretically life stuff and their opinion..
although what they wrote seems so cruel
but when think twice,
realize what they said really hit the nail on my brain...
but of course,
it depends on whom and how they apply all these theory..
who are we to judge and comment on all those complexity relation between human and oneself..
no matter how good are you..
you still cant judge which way is the best for one's to live..
a single comment killed a human life..
and forever you have to drag on living in guilty..
if you choose to ignore to help..
you will be end up alone~ing
the best thing is to choose to know nothing..
or tell nothing to some one if you know other can't help you to solve your problem...
last two semester was a bad bad semester..
things started to change when the brand new year came..
maybe i found a way to recover myself..
trying to be optimistic to face the ugly truth..
=]

i hate to face the truth...
i really hate it..
maybe this is my optimistic ways to face the truth...
when 'please' become a 'force'
it hurt and make me hate to look back..
it make me feel so breathless whenever i think of it..
a small mistake which grew so big as the time pass
when sorry make no different,
the only way is to reject it...
that is the only way,
as i never knew how to say sorry to others..
and i don't even know how to mend all those broken string between all those things that happen last time..
all i wish is,
a silent talk between you and me..
a smile between you and me...
and i am the stranger...


pain killer would not help to cure..
it just help you to forget the pain for awhile..
if you did not seek help from doctor,
in the end,
you will suffer even more pain...
try to forget it will make you pain even deeper...
no matter how hard is it..
family and friends is the first one to hold you to stand up...
help you to solve it...
i don't know when it start,
i hate to tell people what is my problem except blog it out..
maybe i prefer a middle person to tell to the others what is my problem
rather than face to face telling it...



by the way..
today is her birthday..
as each year pass,
people that we love to hang to leave and forget our birthday one by one...
less people love celebrating birthday...
maybe only me who thought so..
knew each other seems like so long but not very long,
ya..
thanks her for accompany me till today..
that's all..
i leave all those geli words for her BF to say.. XD
wish her all the best for the upcoming years..
and of course, hope that all of us can graduate together..
so if i being terminate or need a semester extension..
please accompany me.. =X
i cant think of anything to tell her anymore...
happy birthday...
yea~~
forever you are older than me~~



习惯到没感觉

No comments: