Advertisement

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Neutral

I'm in a neutral side..
i never said who really did the wrong thing and who is the right one..

maybe I'm a Bad people in my bloggie..
but what make me different from you is..
i never have the gut you got..
i never mention straightly whom i mention in my blog
that
make me feel pissed off
make me feel irritated
that is the reason why..
i am still labelled as 'good people'

i crap a lot..
i mix a lot of my story with different people in one story..
so one day..
you are into my story without you even realizing it..
because my blog is boring, draggy and no story line...
plus..
i have less reader if compare to other successful blogger..
because my story is dull and bored and full of crapping with no point
that only satisfied my own...

which mean..
if i ever wrote out anything bad bout someone..
no one will ever realize who is that guy..
unless you really is a good friend of mine...

i knew how it feel like when being critic by others..
maybe you felt that,
you are right in expressing what you felt..
but think again..
human are eager to taste everything...
they wanna try something they never tried before..
a dramatics changes..
ended up being critic by everyone..
maybe those who critic feel that they are right bout what they say...
but respect other feeling..
even when you really feel so pissed with whatever others said..
you should accept whatever it is..
because you choose it to happen..

talk till the end..
both parties should respect each others..
both parties shouldn't even form a gang to hate each other
one mistakes,
sorry cant fix a thing..
that's the end..

please don't hate me..
I'm just sleepy..
and wrote this fast to said that I'm neutral..
==
lots of thing happen recently
which make me don't know to differ when is the best time to smile or sad..
lots of dangerous people around me
lots of people with sad face around me..
and the time..
still tik tok~ing

No comments: