Advertisement

Thursday, March 25, 2010

the feeling of hate coming again...

i hate to be at home although i love my home so much
maybe i just hate the people at the town...
the feeling of people forgetting my existence is growing stronger and stronger as each day pass...
do we really have to fight and make other realize that we are actually existed before??
i really don't know what to do and how to do...
i hate to be friend with those i knew last time..
it feels like, money is kind of an important issue to them..
i just don't have the capability to afford those things they have..
i just don't have the money to buy and spend like them...
maybe I'm ways too afraid be friend with those who are rich..
is seems like they will scan each item you owned..
whatever thing you wear..
sigh~~~

i hate of going back to there again..
the place I'm studying now..
is full of complicated relationship among friends, families and the one they loved..
lots of hot gossiping occurring around me..
is kind of freaking me out..
is like i was into some part of those gossip and turned to a bad people..
now whenever I'm walking alone at school,
it feels like I'm being watches by some people
or feels like people are pointing behind me talking bad bout me..

everything of this feels so shit..
i cant said i don't give a damn care bout it
because i really care of it..
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i don't know why I'm too into it..
everything around me that look familiar once seems to be so far away...
i really felt so clueless of what i should do..
i am totally lost today...

on the way back home
i am all alone

No comments: