Advertisement

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Time

Since I am still a little kid,
all i wish from you is..
you will stop and look at us sometimes..
and as time grew..
it creates greater disappointed to everyone...

it had grew from worst to even worst..
till i don't know wanna how to speak it out..

3year seems so long away..
just wait 3 more year..
i hope i am able to stop all this things...
i will bring myself and you out of here....
just give me some times..

thank you for making me realize..
realize everything..
i had settle it..
i had set what i want from now on...
and i will demolish other needs..
just for the better tomorrow..
now i understand what is important
and what is not..
even what other have and i don't,
i won't complained anything bout it anymore...
i have everything which other child don't have..
what more i can wish for...


T.T
but i still hope..
you will stop...
my mind in blank when you tell me that..
I'm sorry i cant do any help other than just listen...
I'm so afraid i cant do it..
i afraid that i cant do it on time...
please continuously give me pressure....



bluff is easy
doing it is hard

No comments: