Advertisement

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Coming/Changes

They are coming to ROCK the town..
this is the first time i ever feel excited bout their arrival..
maybe i got a feeling of wanna go and meet up with them~~
i view the ticket price..
quite expensive
plus...
they meet up at the place i hate the most...
KL =.='''
maybe this is just a plan that will never going to work out..

I'm thinking of going instead of waiting for things to come to my way...
but my body did not react as what my brain told..
my body cells are lacking of exercise...
breathless

##########################################

by the way..
i make some new friends last week..
for those who really know me well, usually know that i like ICEssssssss
then my new friend told me that
my life span will not more than 50 or 60 if i keep on my habit eating ice..
but
I DON'T CARE~~
since i never plan to live for such a long ages..
being alive for 50years is enough for me....

i never hope for more in reality...
i do hope a lot in my imagination world..
life is tough..
is harder than the imagination...
is more complex than what i thought it would be when i was small...
although there is lot of thing happen that make me regretted once,
i could never ever going to fix it all again,
since i knew it is impossible..
bringing all these and carry on with my life..
still have 30years to go...


i try to ignore the changes happen around me..
it seems like yesterday,
you still look like a normal to me...
i wonder what make you changes till this point...

in some cases,
i may looks like I'm very arrogant or snob...
the reason for this is..
i don't know how to help you feel better...
maybe experience teaches me that,
you have to went through this alone,
until you'll be able to stand up again...
no one can help you except yourself..

###########################################

today,
a cousin of mine will be leaving to further his studies at other country...
all the best DOCTOR..
at these moment,
I'm thinking of ways to upgrade myself much more better..
at least,
when the very next time we meet again with others...
i will change a lots..
i will not smell so kampung


lots of things inside my mind..
i think i should stop writing now
before i keep on crapping...

there is time,
i wish i never wake up

No comments: