Advertisement

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

A Song

I'm happy when i knew that i might listening to the song you are listening
I'm happy to know that,
you have such a good taste in songs..
I like it so much...
thank you for sharing your songs with me,
although i stalked on your profile only get to know of the songs you are listening
XP

I'm not going to write anything bout you anymore..
you are not worth to be rejected..
=.=
maybe we do not suit to be your friends...
and is a mistake to start all this..
now everyone is hoping a move from you..
i never meant to hurt anyone...
for anything i might have done, i apologize to you...

sometime i want to help..
but there is time,
staying out of the line is helping..
when i know nothing on how to help..
i just watch from far..
even though i knew you are wrong from the start..
you never accept what i offered..
so,
everything..
is up to you..
your money,
your feeling,
your life..




i wish you could see
my half trouble too

No comments: