Advertisement

Sunday, March 7, 2010

U are Dangerous

what i want to share out is..
i may look bad in the way i communicate..
but i am a good people..
but when i act too good enough with you..
that is the time you should be caution with..

that is the time when even if i hated u
i wont tell you
but just back stabbing behind of you
and keep stab Stab STAB!!!!!

or the even worst scenario..
i wont tell other bout U
but keep my hate toward U deep inside my heart...
then U should be careful that i will not do any voodoo
or even cursing U every single night before i sleep...
thanks god U haven't develop into this kind of hate...

U are so Dangerous..
I cant predict any single bad things that U going to do to me...
and,
i did not wanted to hate U...
stop creating HATE...
I've try not to hear any gossip bout U..
try to maintain Ur good side in my mind...
zzzz!!!!!
i really hate it when U do it that way...
If i am U in that situation,
i will not leave Ur stuff away from me...
at least will put it back even if i used it without permission???

what U said are hard to see it in reality..
if i am a Faker?
what are U??


U are Just Dangerous..
that's all i can say...


No comments: