Advertisement

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fast

when the time ticking too fast..
way too fast,
till i cant even have the time to respond to everything surround me
that is the moment i tend to done lots of mistakes..
a lot a lot of mistakes...
when i realize how many mistakes I've done..
the time pause..
it seems like the time pause for me to count the countless mistake I've done...

it get even worse when the time walk even slower
when i try to encourage myself to make things right..
which i did not even have those courage to do so...

the time stops
is quite creepy to even think any single mistakes...
T.T
is creepy to looked at those people who i felt sorry for..

think again thrice
erm.. i think the first thought already killed me..
no chance at all...
T.T



time stops..
think that,
i should start studying hard or sleep hard?
or spend my time learning somethings news...
MUSIC ar~~~~
save me..
TT
ya.. music is my 1st Best Friends..
Blog is my second
and reader.. U are the THIRD...

music make me cried today...
blog make me cried today..



huh..
for no reason..
I'm feeling so down right now...
really really sad with everything that happen
a thought of back to the world again..
will U welcome me??
T.T


creating a fairyland under the dark sky


No comments: