Advertisement

Monday, March 29, 2010

Pain

Yesterday were a rough night i ever went through after so many years..
i used to laugh at people who suffer from diarrhea..
not until i feel it myself..
it start from feeling unwell from the previous night before i went to clean up my ancestor grave yesterday...
i feel really sorry for destroying the meaningful day..
I'm even sicker than my grandmother..
T.T
maybe i ate something wrong.. [the duck]
after i went home..
my stomach started to feeling unwell....
aaaa..
countless time to toilet..
until I'm afraid to go to toilet...
and i keep make myself bear with all those pain,
just because i hate to go to toilet at the middle of the night..
i ate too many different medicine..
i even thought that i will end up in hospital..
luckily I'm feeling much more better right now..
but dizziness and stomach pain still attacking once awhile...
thanks mum for doing all those job for me..
luckily I'm sick at home..

one thing i hate bout sick is when dizzy attacking me..
when i feel hot
or when i started to sweat like hell till one point..
my head will start to spin..
the world seems to be spinning..
there is more than one times i feel like fainted due to the hot weather at diamond bay..
luckily
phew~~

###############################################

i suddenly thinking of those thing again..
although people 'worship' you as a good people..
but still..
i cant forget it since that day...
maybe people change...
lots of thing bout you had change..
or i just don't understand you from the start???
from that day onward...
i started to set a distance between you and me...
just in case..
you treated me like you treated other like i see with my own eye....


is been a hard week..
tomorrow will be the first mid-term test..
and i haven't even study a things for it..
God Bless me..
i hope i can remember all those formula.....
by the way..
theory part is not included right??
oh..
I'm so dead...

No comments: