Advertisement

Monday, March 22, 2010

=)

today were quite happy dinner~ing with my friends..
actually is a birthday dinner..
no picture is taken by me
and no picture will be uploaded since I'm super duper lazy~~

there is lots of things running in my mind just now..
but once i wanted to express all of it here..
everything gone..
buuush~~ gone, just like that..
==''

i hate my short term memory loss...
i think there is something wrong with my ear dy..
i cant listen to soft voice..
and i cant even listen to the proper sound i used to heard last time when i knocking my head or something..
i cant put this on word..
all what i can said is,
there is really something wrong with my ear..
maybe the effect of listening too much song in high volume..
I'm learning to listen in lower volume [sob TT ]
i even less listen to songs now..
maybe thanks to the server down of the forum i used to visit..
now i totally out of dated with those updated songs...

the serious problem of my mind is..
i don't listen, if I'm not the first to listen among my friends..
just like brother and my cousins
i knew he is so obsessed with the English songs..
till my housemates tell me to listen to the songs which listen by my brother months ago..
then only i realize,
the songs...
quite special...
==''

  • Lenka
  • F(x) - Thrill Love
  • Epik High - Run
Lenka songs is nice..
i love her voice..
but only few songs of her album attracted me..
f(x), i love them more than snsd or Kara..
maybe i love their style..
they sang the songs which suit my mood whenever i listen to them once they release their single..
Epik High, this is the first time i ever in love with their songs..
the previous album..
erm, suppose to said, the album i downloaded [i forget the title]..
mostly is in heavy mode..
which is not my type for Korean songs..
but this is different..
ways to go EH..

he is right bout the songs he promoting..
i mean a blogger i saw...
songs he listen are quite nice..
but i prefer acoustic songs rather than piano songs to make me sleep..
piano sounds is too high in pitch..
it make my ear hurt..
maybe i downloaded the wrong version of true piano songs...


okay that's all for music posting..
happy belated birthday my friend..
p/s: I'm Getting FAT

1 comment:

Zhang HuiLyn said...

lenka make me sleep~~