Advertisement

Saturday, May 1, 2010

work

i had work for 4 day since holiday started..
this job obviously is better than the previous one which my brother is working on it now..
he really working a crazy work.. walking under the hot sun and rain
surrounded by bunch of indian or foreign indian to promote sim card...

everyday went to work happily,
end up cursing in my heart...
but in the end,
happily end my shift..
because i wanted to buy so many things...
better work hard than beg my parent to buy for me..
plus next time in future,
if i dump all those things,
my parent will not nag looong looooooong...

i learn that,
even the customer is very nasty or what..
i shouldn't put it in heart...
people had work hard just to enjoy their shop..
even i very hate them..
i still treat them as good as i can show out..
just to respect them
=)

***************************************************

don't say other people..
don't be so proud and said you are not that kind of people..
because,
when i reflect you with all those people you said..
you are just like them...

my point is,
is okay to say bad thing of other people..
but don't compare yourself with those people you mentioning..
because the listener will compare back you with those people...


money money money
XD

No comments: