Advertisement

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My School....

new semester is going to start soon..
this time the school provide the worst services ever..

foundation student id is no longer can be used as it is already expired

it is already expired 3 days ago..
but the funny thing is i still can log in to my school website..
the school not even informing the student what to do next..
is it the expect the student to move their ass off to school to ask?
[around 1000++ student eh..]
even if we meet the respective administrative..
we are not even bothered to be entertained...
long queue a head waiting to ask for the same thing...
some admin are arrogant enough to bully us
[i mentioned SOME not all]
why don't they just post a memo into the website..
so the admin happy, the student happy..
and the facebook are happy too =)
[less ppl complain at facebook jo mar]

i got to know from the school website that we can start register for car park ballot this Sunday midnight..
is okay for me to stuck jamming with around 1k or 2k students at the mini website for 4 hours or worst..
but at least give us know whether i can register it using my foundation id or not..
if let say i succeeded..
then, the school had exchange my id with a new one during those period..
is it still valid??
if I'm not succeeded for the lucky draw, then i have nothing to said or complained la...


okay another thing i wanna share is student bills...
i don't understand at all.. not at all..
why don't they just attached the bill student portal?
we cant even register for our next semester if we not yet clear our debt with the school, mean we have to paid the bill..
the school are mailing us the registration form which is not even can be consider as offer letter.. i don't even know the meaning of the letter..
my friend tell me that,
the admin said, the 'real' offer letter will be give to you after you paid your bill and register for your new course..
=.=[walao eh.. so mafan]
okay we get it..
means i have to waste my one day time..
go to the school doing nothing but just to take the damn student bill..
=.=
that is fine for me as i am super duper free..
some unlucky student who had to work their ass off to earn some pocket money for study have to take one day leave just to make a 'trip' to there..
==
we are afford to study private university did not mean we are rich...

take student bill is the first case that annoyed most of the people
now new case pop out..
according to the hard-get-student bill,
which is clearly printed in black and white,
[sorry no picture cause i just paid the bill]
the due date of payment is 11th JUNE 2010..
today my friend told me again...
the admin said,
'please paid before 31/5/2010, so that your faculty enable to produce your timetable'
errr..
my comment is, why don't you just produce the timetable..
if the student is failed to paid by that day
then just kick the student ass off the school..
easy job for you, me, and the bank..
now the school management system is pissing off lots of student and unhappy papa and mama..


this post is just some story i want to share out..
everything happen is none of my business although I'm one of the student of the school..
i just pity those people who had been 'trick' by the school
haha!!!
next time we have to ask carefully lor~~
=(

just simply said said..
don't sue me~~ TT
I'm poor student too
and i ady paid the bill before 31th May

No comments: