Advertisement

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Keyboard

yeah~~~
yesterday is my off days..
spend my days at home watching old Korean drama..
I'm trying to learn Korean language...
but i had failed..
anyway, i do knew how to write some Korean word..
although i do not know what it the meaning of it..

then of course spend my day resting my legs and sleep the whole days...
until,
huileng tell me Giant got sold things that i wanted to buy..
so off i go with my parents..
and surprisingly..
my father and mother bought it for me!!
OMG..
i thought i was going to paid my own..
thanks!!!!
JengJengJeng..
today will be the day i start to learn keyboard...
hohoho...
although is a noob one,
but wait until i get better (someday)
i buy myself a better one...

i learning to play based on my old memory using recorder
i think all the instrumental had the same tone just that keyboard had more keys...
argh..
I'm really bad at controlling my fingers..
i know i should press what key.. but my fingers are too stick to each others..
lots of practice will do ( this is how i keep tell myself to make myself better)

just as what i thought..
everyone laugh at me when i said i wanna buy and learn it at this age..
and when i really bought it,
everyone shake their head, says this is another money wasting activity..
=.=
it is harder than i thought to learn it at this age..
TT

hey.. i always wanna learn how to play a piano
or got any skills such as drawing perhaps?
because my parent did not think of this matter when i was a kids..
so till now..
i really do not know anything..
i only knows that I'm good at...
erm calculating?
so do not laugh at me!!
maybe laugh at me when i started to give up at half way..
XD

this keyboard come at a good time...
my laptop spoiled...
so i had nothing to do except sleep whole day after i back from work...


i thought of stop working after this job..
but since the Tan's family going to help me send my laptop to the hospital..
(thanks ya)
i think i will continue accept another Fair's job..
maybe will skip school registration days,
since some people told me before it is not very important, i guess?
another two weeks!!!
money money money..
should think of what i wanna spend for it~~
a new handphone?
fiction books?
laptop accessories?
or just save it for future use...
I'm kiam siap(stingy)


(sorry no picture since my laptop had spoiled but my blog is essay post without picture XD)

No comments: