Advertisement

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Try To Be Different

Im trying to be different from what i am now..

I've been changing a lot [i mean my look, and i know my attitude worst to the core=.=] since last time...
so in this post..
i want to share with all of you some changes of mine of trying to be different..
and of course future different that i would like to be ^^



when i was a little girl..
im not cute nor pretty like other girls...

when im in my secondary school 2005[form 5 or form 4]
zzz!! i nearly LOL looking at this picture..
hoho..




this was like when i start to work after my SPM 2006
ignore my act-cute-look,
im just a innocent-little-girl XD


when i enter form6 2007




early 2008,
i start to cut my hair crazily..
this is the first one..




the 2nd cut of 2008


the 3rd?
not sure.. but the outcome is something like the picture below




LOL!!
the hair cut is not suit my big face..
but Shyuan's hair cut is way off nicer than mine ^^






then of course my hair is short at the end of 2008
then i go and do my hair till it become like that..
BOOM!!!

after several cut..
this is taken at the early 2009
i still look cute??




when i study university..
i thought of becoming a good student..
so i cut it all my 'corn' hair..
little bit regret

after one-two month..
i look like this..
=.=





tied up my messy hair..
many people including my mum complain bout my stupid hair...



so at the end of 2009..
i curl my hair..
1st and my last time i make this kind of curl..
it look stupid and aunty..
plus this is not the kind of curl i want..



after transforming into so many hairstyle..
and i look different every years..
my hair is now in a bad damage..
though i want to make another new hairstyle but i afraid i will see my bald head next years.. XD
and now i look something like this..
picture of course may differ from reality o..
hahaha


this picture is without edit..
dont judge me like some one who love to post editing picture okay?



in future,
what would i wanna be?
i want my hair to be longs..
and perm some natural curl~~!!
still a long long way to go...

i want to wear skirt~~!!
one-piece-dresses catch my eye~~!!
long sleeves or no sleeves shirts~~!!
short pants still my beloved~~!!
try not to buy t-shirt anymore..
im 20 and i should wear like 20..
no more teenagers shirt.. LOL
this may takes time to changes...
but take it slowly..
maybe in future,
i will see something different in me..
and all this pictures..
and things i write will become a joke for me..

hehe..
don't laugh..
because this is what i want to be..

we are not who we are
we are not what others think who we are
we are what we think others think who we are
that's why i want to change
i still think that the most important thing that one must have in building a relationship is your FACE
you are born ugly nobody wanna be friend with you..
so, many people label me as arrogant type human..
i never speak to unknown even for weeks we in the same building..
because i am shy =.=
not arrogant okay??

next semester is coming..
i really want to try to be different from what i am now..
everytime i said it but i failed to do so..
=/
maybe in two weeks time after the school start only i will find bunch of friends like them again.. T__T


comment comment
XD

No comments: