Advertisement

Friday, May 28, 2010

this is my timetable T_T
school is going to start next Monday and I'm kind of worry...
but our faculty had provided us a pre-registration timetable
which mean after everything had settle down,
we may change our timetable again....



and this is it..
my timetable..
it looks so crazy right.. almost everyday start with 8am class and end at 6pm..
but this combine with all the elective courses..
i had look through the timetable..
there is one practical with two different classes on monday..
=.=
i still don't know which practical class and tutorial class i am in now...
anyone can help me TT
by the way..
i can choose one among 3 different language subject
my first choice of course is japanese then french and lastly tamil..
this semester I'm going to spend 6days a week in kampar..
there are classes for japan and french class on Saturday..
@@!!
really had to pray hard i get either of these two subject..



and i am too free,
so i go and do some research on my course structure
the first year


the second


and the third


after i finish browsing each course unit one by one than only i realize how stupid i am..
some of the elective courses are repeated..
it just pop out each semester for you to choose which subject you like to study first and leave the rest for the next semester..
but of course there are some subject had to be sacrifice..
there are some subject i want to study
just like Organizational Behaviour aka OB
my housemate told me that this is the well known tough paper that killed lots of people..
[killed=failed]
I'm not trying to said that i am clever enough to prove to you that i can get an A here..
but just wanna to experience how tough it is..
i had experience the world toughest pre-u exam, STPM..
maybe i should experience this one also..
maybe it is not that tough just need LOT of memorizing..
the subject name is kind of related to management study which is one of the subject that can be consider i like the most after mathematics.. ^^
talk about math..
seems like studying Information System did not relate much with it..
sigh..
i had to gone through my next three year memorizing, memorizing and memorizing..



oh yea.. my pledge for the next semester?
haha~ the previous post bout the pledge for foundation third semester is a failure task..
LOL~~
so no more pledging?
because 8am class?
for the 1st month i maybe still attending it until assignment come and attacked~~
and there come mid-term test..
just trying my best to get a greater CGPA
i want to aim a bit higher from my previous CGPA =P


ngek ngek..
cant wait to go back there to study..
maybe the first year is giving me lots of excitement
=)

No comments: