Advertisement

Sunday, May 23, 2010

GoodBye Spectacle

see my last face with spec on it
[by the way, ignore my cloth on cupboard XD]
the second time I'm saying goodbye to spec..
actually i love wearing spectacle more than contact lens...
because
i buy the wrong product of contact lens..
it hurts my eye when i wear it more than 3 hours..
sigh..
some more got 5 pairs lens waiting for me..
little bit regret buying it..
5 more month for finishing using it!!!!!
bought this lens before cny this year but only use a pair of it..
haha~~
hope it haven expired..




why taking this noob picture??
actually just saw samsung camera advertising..
but this picture is just to show my teeth.. it look so white although is yellow and black in reality..
that why i seldom shown my teeth when snap picture, plus i look stupid with my teeth...
ugly ppl can be snap became a pretty one if you know how to play with the angle...
this is so true..
lots of fat people become a thin by~
camera is shot higher than you, also try side snapping mean snap half of your body and your face..
face also can look smaller by try make a jelly fish style mouth or wear a big sunglasses which is a magical accessories can turn you like a superstar~~
actually there are lot of ways to be a good SS photographer..
last time i used to be one of those SS-er,
but nowadays kids are way off better playing angle than me...
a good SS-er did not mean a thing..
at the end, you are still ugly than your picture..
snap yourself uglier is a good thing also..
at least when people saw you..
they will said something like this
"Whoaaaaaa!! how come you look so different with your picture?? so nice~~"
better than
"Whoaaaaaa!! how come you look so different with your picture?? so errr...."






see my hair??
[ignore my noob look]
today i suppose making appointment with hairstylist to straighten it...
maybe will dye my hair too....
at first I'm kind of worry, because i afraid to really see my bald hair next year..
plus.. my hair is not so thick.. if straighten it, my face will look bigger..
OMG!!!
my aunt tell me the same thing also..
and said i look good just like this..
now people are mimic the korean hairstyle..
love it ^^
natural hair just like that, even tie your hair in messy also look greats..
but i still fail doing so, because many people complain my hair look even more messy if i tie it up..
back to the straighten hair story,
at the end...
i cancel my plan..

out of sudden,
my right hand is in pain..
i don't want use mouse now..
cause lifting my hand up and down really hurt me
T__T
tomorrow around noon,
will off to kampar..
hopefully there are still got freshie around the school..
kind of nervous counting time for later journey~~

I want to GOOOOOOO OOOoooout~~
recently keep on asking my ex-classmates to organize a reunion party..
but i think it will be a failure task..
so many friends are busy with their own activity..
and in the end..
i will just stay at home for another week before I'm going back to study...
that all for the story of my sweet holiday
T__T

Youth'10 FEVER
^^

No comments: