Advertisement

Friday, May 14, 2010

Just To Update

hai..
miss me? LOL

okay..
a short update for what i had done yesterday (which was 1 hour++ after i posted up this post XD)
yesterday,
wake up by LeeMing, who help me sent my laptop for warranty-which was suppose to be failed to function
I'm kind of shock when i knew that my laptop is still FUNCTIONing..
okayzz..
that's mean I'm stupid to waste my two weeks time doing nothing for nothing..
=.=
and that news wake me up,
as i cant wait for my laptop to return to me~~
*baby you are finally back to mamma

finally mum let me drove car,
and i drove it out of course...
my brother said:" U can back home safe without injured the car means you are good dy [mou chun mou lan fan dou lei, very sai lei jo lo]"


then my dai lou back to home when me and my sai lou watching IpMan2{downloaded}..
nothing special bout the story he came back..
he bring some books back..
yes!!!
but i wonder will i have the time to read it...

then i went to work and that is the end of the story..


Thomas Cup fever ==
is kind of irritating when everyone started to post update at facebook bout the game
i don't know they are really a badminton fanatic
or
just to follow what other people doing...
cant imagine what will happen to the update when FIFA 2010 start..
BRAZIL~ GERMANY~ ENGLAND~ and bla bla bla...
but i was looking forward for FIFA.. wanted to see if there are new handsome footballer.. =3

i wanted to watch Robin Hood...
but most of the people said that this movie is BOOOooooring..
but RobinHood and IronMan..
sorry i choose Mr.Robin..
atleast the actor are much more handsome than Mr.Iron..
XD
will find one fine day and watch it at the cinema...

that's all for tonight..

Songs:
Jason Derulo - In My Head
Bruno Mars - Count On Me
C.N. Blue - Bluelove
Justin Bieber ft Sean Kingston - Eenie Meenie
SuJu - Bonamana
B.o.B - Nothin' On You

No comments: