Advertisement

Monday, May 17, 2010

Just To Update Part 2


I have no choice but just accept it..
once I'm finished my work..
i lay at my bed like a dead body..
luckily my finger still can move..

I'm tired and lazy..
even to bath..
(don't worry, I'm bathed)

somehow i feel relieve that i didn't join them
XD
**********************************************

Is May~~!!
The favourite month of Stay Real lover~~
although is hot...
but i still enjoy this month so much..
and is going to end soon..
i haven't even have the time to enjoy my holiday yet..
plan so many things to be done but not even one had done..
because my plan is kind of boring..
so no one want to accompany me..
=.=''
but when i turn around, they did it behind me..
REJECTED



i create a picture and i name it "VS~ing"
the upper left and the bottom right picture is the original picture VS picture that i edited
i did not edit my face, just change the picture tuning, color and effect..
and the result, my face change very obviously..
my eyes is bigger than the original pictures..
jeng jeng~~ the magic of editing the picture..

the bottom left is picture of me with and without spec..
though I'm wearing spec now,
kind of lazy to put on contact lens.. XD
but i still prefer my look without spec..




i understand why there are some people hated those people who edit their picture..
but i don't understand why these people hated it but they did edit their pictures..
critic my picture if you don't like, cause i don't mind..
i am born ugly so i need this magical software to help me become prettier in unreality world..
cannot mea??!!


No comments: