Advertisement

Thursday, May 27, 2010

My School2...

Today went to school to settle all my stuff..
getting answer from all those twisting problem..
try to solve each of them..
but there are still some problem that haven't been solve
am i worrying too much?
why i see people who study same field with me seems to be so steady?

class is starting next week,
elective courses haven't been register yet..
so i make a move to ask the admin from my faculty,
the first admin that i ask is really arrogant.. SNOB!!
she tell me that we need to submit form on Monday..
[which is the first day the school start]
i take the form and ask again whether i can submit today,
she tell me that the processing work will only start on Monday..
how bout our attendance?
she tell me we can enter whatever class that we like and attendance they will count base on our credit hour
=.=
i don't know whether this is true or not..
but this is really troublesome..
i really don't know anything bout all these stuff..
is it really an important issue to be argue?
hmmm..
i don't even know which tutorial group i am now..
so do others..


i bump with some friends,
they spreading rumours that the pin number needed to access for our loan website have to be buy today as the closing date is tomorrow..
and the loans form have to be submit by next week as there is an officer coming to collect it..
==
i don't know is true or not,
but we go and buy everything and done everything..
even it is a fake news, we didn't lose a thing right?
rush to home just to apply a bank account..
i arrive sharp at 4pm and i don't know that bank close at 4pm also.. is sharp 4pm...
at first i was very angry..
now it turn to fed up and slowly I'm am so tired facing all this..


i sound so stupid for the whole day..
now I'm searching information bout the term of loans..
according to the website..
Passed SPM for Community College Certificate and Polytechnic Diploma graduates with CGPA 3.0 and above
so what does this mean?
ppl with higher cgpa only can obtain loan?
i heard from my friend is above 2.5, but i not really confirm or not..
my results is just at the safe point..
feel that I'm not work hard enough..
hmmm....


so this is the day..
hopefully everything can be settle soon..
time table please pop out
XO
so troublesome
hot whether can easily make people angry..

No comments: