Advertisement

Monday, May 24, 2010

Kampar One Day Trip

today went back to kampar to get my student bill
[omfg @@ RM5359]
but that did not stop me from enjoying my trip at there..
at least this can still be consider as a 'trip' for my holiday TT..

went to Tesco and shop awhile before heading to Sushi Kin~~
love it so much
have been desired to eat sushi since I'm holiday but never have the chance going there..
[go alone is stupid so i never ever will do this...]
i bought a bag and some accessories..
and that all for the day
[love the bag XO]


20% off
but i think bonanza save more money^^

sushi that i must eat if i go^^


sushi that i must eat if i go^^


sushi that i must eat if i go^^


this is the new one!!
OMG!! it taste SUPERB GOOOOOD
i love this one so so so so much


new recipe book ooo






Plan want to eat the following next time
Jia Wei tell me this taste good


Special event ooo
Curry sushi..



Hooi Yin current addiction is Udon mee..
she said it till it sound like God of all mees
so i want to taste this one next time^^





My BAG



maybe some of you will thought that this is a waste of money
but what to do..
my previous new bag which i haven't even use for 100days
[excuses right? ==]
already started show the sign of going to hell soon
ya right it deserve going to hell.. stupid bag..
TT
maybe will use needle mend it back [when I'm free XD]


today is such a good good day
spend most of my money..
and when i back to home, i have no feeling in spending money again..
I'm broke..
plus tomorrow will be spending money again?
try not to do so...
i want keep it to eat nice food in future~~
there so many food i wanted to taste at kampar!!!

thanks to Jwei and her sweet friends spending time with me =)




No comments: