Advertisement

Friday, April 23, 2010

break

taking a break after "study"
can be said a little progress after i back to home so far~~
I'm taking a little break,
viewing picture of others people profile pictures + pictures at facebook...
i pick lots of "friends" that i knew from the school i attended
[which i don't know they listed my as friend or not]
[probably not==]

although they were close to me once and now if they still think i am part of it..
but when viewing the picture let me felt,
i was so far away from them...
i feel like i did not know who they are at all...
maybe the feeling of ending this foundation means everything will be start all over again
a little bit freaking me out...


i had been thinking bout this since i knew I'm going to say byebye to foundation..
one year of it is so 'suck'?
how am i going to keep on for THREE fucking year?
this school is not an entertainment university as i saw from my other friends uni life...
maybe is my opinion only...

by the way,
i saw my exam timetable today,
exam start at 26/4
end at 27/4 sharp at noon...
and I'm going back before the sun set on that days...
as fast as possible i hope...
i do not wanted to spend more time on that place,
meeting people who treated other just like 'that' make me feel sick
and my brain cant help focusing only that 'thing'
it pissed me off...
plus,
i wanted to back home earlier and sleep early,
before it starts...
going to start to earn some money..
i used too much sources,
which decrease my assets and increase my liabilities..

once i started,
hard for me to take off my hand..
i love typing~~
and I'm so addicted to blog out my opinion..

sign off..
p/s: never ask me who is that people I'm mentioning, if you felt you are, then you are...
I'm not going to take back my word here.. because whatever thing i started to write since that days.. thanks to you...

No comments: